Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tales From the Criz

Howdy-ho, all you blockheads and chicken rapers out there in cyber-land! It's your homeboy, Crunk-Up Criswell, back again for reasons you'd never understand. Neither do I, for that matter, so it's fortunate I don't give a fuck. I'm here, I'm there-- it's all the same. The REAL question, my darling little bathtub hairs, is why the fuck are YOU wasting your time here? Couldn't find any nude photos of Ed Asner on Google? There's really nothing to be gained from this, but since you're here, I suppose I can serve you this flea-bitten excuse for a sci-fi adventure tale. This frankly flatulent and flaccid fable was written and drawn by people who should have known the fuck better. And it will be read by folks from that same demographic. Even my buddy Ed Wood, a remarkably tolerant man artistically, would steer clear of it. But I predict that you will love this classic melodrama. Of course, if that prediction comes true, it'll be the first one of mine that ever did...









No comments:

Post a Comment