Thursday, February 25, 2010

Names


This is not advertising, and I am not personally recommending this merchant, as I know nothing about him or her or them. However, I thought this was interesting and unusual, so I figured you might like to have a look. I suppose it would be just as easy to make one yourself. It could be something like a Masonic seal. If you meet anybody who knows exactly what this refers to, you know you are among your own kind. A poseur or infidel might know about Lux and Ivy, and possibly even Bryan. But Pam? That's where you separate the men from the boys. (Likewise women/girls, of course.) We are the Cramped. If you can't dig us, you can't dig nothin'.

--chuck

http://skreened.com/bands/?direction=asc&field=order&query=&style=summary&start=48&count=12

No comments:

Post a Comment